EPS sandwich panel
Polystyrene Sandwich Panel also called PU Sandwich Panel, the up & down surface of this panel is Galvanized & Pre-painted steel sheets, core material is 5 components Polyurethane glue, it is formed by heating, foaming & laminating. Polyurethane is the best material for temperature keeping and sound insulation. It is widely used as the wall or roof for cold storage, industrial workshop, public building etc.
1. Light weight: Installation is easy and flexible thanks to its light weight, only 10-14kg/m2.
2. High intensity and large rigidity ensures suitability for weight-bearing structures.
3. Temperature retention and heat insulation: Good thermal insulation. Temperature resistance range from -110º C to 50º C.
4. Excellent sound insulation performance.
5. Pleasing appearance and durable.
6. Environmentally friendly thanks to using environmental materials.
7. Product thickness available: Mini thickness: 40mm (roof corrugated sandwich panel)
50mm (wall panel)
Max. Thickness: 150mm(exclude corrugated sandwich panel)
8. Min. Length of panel: 3 meters.
|Min. Order: |
|one 20GP container|